A step-by-step guide on how to create and manage the WordPress website content
1. Go to https://calvarydumont.com/wp-admin
2. Login with the following user information
3. You will be redirected to the dashboard. Dashboard is the first screen you’ll see and displays an overview of your website.
4. Here, you can review general statistics about your website which was retrieved from Google Analytics.
** If you want to learn more about Google Analytics, please click HERE.
1. From Dashboard, go to Users > Profile.
2. Edit your information including name, passwords, avatar, etc.
3. If you want to set your own passwords, go to “Account Management” section, click “Generate Password”, and delete the generated ones, and type in yours.
4. After editing, scroll down to the bottom and click the “update profile” button.
1. At the left menu bar, go to Users > Add New.
2. Go to “Add New User” section, fill out the required forms, and set the role of a new user.
** If you want to learn more about the user roles, please read this article.
3. Once done, click “Add New User” button.
4. The new user will receive an email on how to set up the account shortly.
All new subscriptions submitted will be notified by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the image below.
Subscribers’ contact information will be automatically integrated into your MailChimp account. Mailchimp is marketing automation and email marketing platform. You can save up to 2,000 contacts and send 12,000 emails per month. Here is your Mailchimp account information:
1. From the dashboard, click “Audience icon” at the left sidebar.
2. Click “View Contacts” button.
3. You can view all subscribers here or you can export the list as a CSV file.
If you want to learn more about how to use Mailchimp by a step-by-step tutorial, please read this article or watch this video.
1. Go to “Posts” and click “Add New”.
2. In the edit mode, add title and contents.
3. Go to the right-side panel to update the document setting.
4. If you want the post to always be on top of the posts, edit “Visibility” and check the option to stick this post to the front page.
5. If you want to change the publish date either sometime in the past or future, click the “Immediately” button to edit. Note that future time will set the post to be scheduled at that time.
6. Scroll down the sidebar and choose a category or add a new category by clicking “Add New Category”.
7. Scroll down the sidebar and find “Featured image (also known as post thumbnail)”. You can upload the featured image which will be displayed as a representative image for the post.
8. Go back to the top and hit the “Publish” button on the top right.
1. Go to Pages
2. Hover your mouse over the title of the post you want to edit or delete.
1. From Dashboard, hover your mouse over “House icon” on the top menu bar.
2. Click “Visit Site”.
3. Find and click the “Live Editor” button on the top menu bar.
4. Once edit mode is activated, click the section and edit your contents.
5. Once done, click the “Done” button at the left bottom side of the screen.
Elementor is a page builder plugin that replaces the basic WordPress editor with a live frontend editor, so you can edit your pages visually and live, without having to switch between the editor and the preview mode.
Our Website Design is mostly fulfilled with Elementor, so if you want to edit your page designs other than basic content (which can be done with Live Editor), you should edit with Elementor.
1. Go to “Pages”.
2. Hover your mouse over the page you want to edit and find the “edit with elementor” button. Click it.
3. Once the edit mode is activated, you can see the sectional frames (blue color) and the edit panel on the left.
4. Click the part you want to edit, then, the panel will be showing the options. For example, if you want to change the background image of the top section, click the middle button.
5. Go to the Style tab, click the image to replace it with another.
6. Once done, hit the update button.
For the website maintenance and support requests, you can use our Support Ticket System via https://leadershipedges.org/support.
If you are not subscribing to a Premium WordPress Maintenance and Support Service Plan, the support will be charged. Should you have any questions about this plan, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.